My name in simplified Chinese is 王鑫.
I will be a Hartree Postdoctoral Fellow in the Joint Center for Quantum Information and Computer Science (QuICS), University of Maryland from Sep 2018.
I received my doctorate from University of Technology Sydney (UTS:QSI) in 2018, under the supervision of Prof. Runyao Duan and Prof. Andreas Winter. I obtained my BS (with Wu Yuzhang Honor) from Sichuan University in 2014.
My research aims to better understand the power and limitation of computation and information processing with quantum systems. My research interests include quantum Shannon theory, quantum resource theory, optimization theory, and quantum computation theory. I am specifically interested in optimization problems in quantum information and computation. The summary of my research, the lists of my Publications and Presentations are available.
Further information can be found on my curriculum vitae.
- 07/2018, our paper Probabilistic distillation of quantum coherence (with Kun Fang, Ludovico Lami, Bartosz Regula, and Gerardo Adesso) was accepted in Physical Review Letters.
- 07/2018, our paper Quantum Channel Simulation and the Channel’s Smooth Max- Information (with Kun Fang, Marco Tomamichel, and Mario Berta) will be presented at ISIT 2018, TQC 2018 and BIID 2018.
- 07/2018, our paper One-shot coherence distillation (with Bartosz Regula, Kun Fang, and Gerardo Adesso) was published in Physical Review Letters.
- 06/2018, our joint works Converse bounds for classical communication over quantum networks and On finite blocklength bounds for classical communication over quantum channels were presented at ISIT 2018.
- 03/2018, our paper Separation between quantum Lovász number and entanglement-assisted zero-error classical capacity was published in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory [link].
- 01/2018, our paper On converse bounds for classical communication over quantum channels was presented as a talk at QIP 2018 [video].
- 01/2018, our joint submission Efficiently computable upper bounds for quantum communication (with Mario Berta, Runyao Duan, Kun Fang, Mark M. Wilde) was presented as a talk at QIP 2018 [video].
- 01/2018, our paper (with Yinan Li, Youming Qiao, and Runyao Duan) Tripartite-to-bipartite entanglement transformation by SLOCC and the structure of matrix spaces was published in Communications in Mathematical Physics [link].
- 01/2018, our paper Semidefinite programming strong converse bounds for classical capacity was published in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory [link].
- 11/2017, the quantum software project was online (led by Runyao Duan and Mingsheng Ying), Q|SI>: a quantum programming environment [paper] [web].
- 11/2017, our paper Irreversibility of asymptotic entanglement manipulation under PPT operations was published in Physical Review Letters. This work answers Problem 20 of the Quantum Information Open Problem List.
- 01/2017, our work Semidefinite programming strong converse bounds for quantum channel capacities was presented at QIP 2017 (slides or video).
- 01/2017, our work Asymptotic entanglement manipulation under PPT operations: new SDP bounds and irreversibility was presented at QIP 2017 (slides or video).
Centre for Quantum Software and Information,
FEIT, University of Technology Sydney
PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007, Australia
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org