My name in simplified Chinese is 王鑫.
I am currently a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Technology Sydney’s Centre for Quantum Software and Information (UTS:QSI). My supervisor at UTS is Prof. Runyao Duan and my external supervisor is Prof. Andreas Winter (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona). Before coming to UTS, I obtained my B.S. in 2014 from the Wu Yuzhang Honors College and Mathematics Department at Sichuan University.
My research interests vary from quantum Shannon theory, entanglement theory to zero-error information theory. I am specifically interested in optimization problems in quantum information theory.
Here is my Curriculum Vitae.
- New paper: On converse bounds for classical communication over quantum channels with Kun Fang and Marco Tomamichel [arXiv preprint].
- Our work Semidefinite programming strong converse bounds for classical capacity was published in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory.
- Our work Non-asymptotic entanglement distillation (with Kun Fang, Marco Tomamichel, and Runyao Duan) was accepted as a long talk at AQIS 2017.
- Our work Irreversibility of asymptotic entanglement manipulation under PPT operations was accepted as a long talk at AQIS 2017. This answers Problem 20 of the Quantum Information Open Problem List.
- Our work SDP converse for quantum communication and Approximate broadcasting of quantum correlations were accepted as contributed talks at AQIS 2017.
- Our work Semidefinite programming strong converse bounds for quantum channel capacities was presented at QIP 2017 (slides or video).
- Our work Asymptotic entanglement manipulation under PPT operations: new SDP bounds and irreversibility was presented at QIP 2017 (slides or video).
- Our work Separation between quantum Lovász number and entanglement-assisted zero-error classical capacity resolves an open problem in quantum zero-error information theory and it was presented as a contributed talk in AQIS 2016.