My name in simplified Chinese is 王鑫.
I am currently a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Technology Sydney’s Centre for Quantum Software and Information (UTS:QSI). My supervisor at UTS is Prof. Runyao Duan and my external supervisor is Prof. Andreas Winter (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona). Before coming to UTS, I obtained my B.S. in 2014 from the Wu Yuzhang Honors College and Mathematics Department at Sichuan University.
My research interests vary from quantum Shannon theory, entanglement theory to quantum computation theory. I am specifically interested in optimization problems in quantum information and computation.
Here is my Curriculum Vitae.
- Our work On converse bounds for classical communication over quantum channels (with Kun Fang and Marco Tomamichel) was accepted as a talk at QIP 2018.
- Our joint submission Efficiently computable upper bounds for quantum communication (with Mario Berta, Runyao Duan, Kun Fang, Mark M. Wilde) was accepted as a talk at QIP 2018.
- Our paper (joint with Yinan Li, Youming Qiao, and Runyao Duan) Tripartite-to-bipartite entanglement transformation by stochastic local operations and classical communication and the structure of matrix spaces has been accepted to Communications in Mathematical Physics.
- Project online (led by Runyao Duan and Mingsheng Ying), Q|SI>: a quantum programming environment [paper] [web].
- Our work Irreversibility of asymptotic entanglement manipulation under PPT operations was accepted by Physical Review Letters. This work answers Problem 20 of the Quantum Information Open Problem List and was presented at QIP 2017 and AQIS 2017.
- Our work Semidefinite programming strong converse bounds for classical capacity was published in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory.
- Our work Non-asymptotic entanglement distillation (with Kun Fang, Marco Tomamichel, and Runyao Duan) was accepted as a long talk at AQIS 2017.
- Our work Semidefinite programming strong converse bounds for quantum channel capacities was presented at QIP 2017 (slides or video).
- Our work Asymptotic entanglement manipulation under PPT operations: new SDP bounds and irreversibility was presented at QIP 2017 (slides or video).
- Our work Separation between quantum Lovász number and entanglement-assisted zero-error classical capacity resolves an open problem in quantum zero-error information theory and it was presented as a contributed talk in AQIS 2016.