My name in simplified Chinese is 王鑫.
I am a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Technology Sydney’s Centre for Quantum Software and Information (UTS:QSI). My supervisor at UTS is Prof. Runyao Duan and my external supervisor is Prof. Andreas Winter (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona). Before coming to UTS, I obtained my B.S. in 2014 from the Wu Yuzhang Honors College and the Mathematics Department at Sichuan University.
My research interests vary from quantum Shannon theory, entanglement theory to quantum computation theory. I am specifically interested in optimization problems in quantum information and computation. The summary of my research is available.
- Our joint work Quantum Channel Simulation and the Channel’s Smooth Max- Information (with Kun Fang, Marco Tomamichel, and Mario Berta) will be presented at ISIT 2018, TQC 2018 and BIID 2018.
- Our joint works Converse bounds for classical communication over quantum networks and On finite blocklength bounds for classical communication over quantum channels were presented at ISIT 2018.
- Our joint work On converse bounds for classical communication over quantum channels was presented as a talk at QIP 2018 [video].
- Our joint submission Efficiently computable upper bounds for quantum communication (with Mario Berta, Runyao Duan, Kun Fang, Mark M. Wilde) was presented as a talk at QIP 2018.
- Our work Separation between quantum Lovász number and entanglement-assisted zero-error classical capacity was published in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory [link].
- Our paper (joint with Yinan Li, Youming Qiao, and Runyao Duan) Tripartite-to-bipartite entanglement transformation by SLOCC and the structure of matrix spaces was published in Communications in Mathematical Physics [link].
- Project online (led by Runyao Duan and Mingsheng Ying), Q|SI>: a quantum programming environment [paper] [web].
- Our work Irreversibility of asymptotic entanglement manipulation under PPT operations was published in Physical Review Letters. This work answers Problem 20 of the Quantum Information Open Problem List.
- Our work Semidefinite programming strong converse bounds for classical capacity was published in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory [link].
- Our work Semidefinite programming strong converse bounds for quantum channel capacities was presented at QIP 2017 (slides or video).
- Our work Asymptotic entanglement manipulation under PPT operations: new SDP bounds and irreversibility was presented at QIP 2017 (slides or video).
Centre for Quantum Software and Information,
FEIT, University of Technology Sydney
PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007, Australia
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org